Thursday 26 December 2019

Destroy And Net Experience


 For the "Destroy" mission portion in the current Battle Path in Armored Warfare, I have have been just bouncing back between my tier VI WZ-1224 and tier IX Type 99A, since that limitation was solely for Zhang Feng MBT's (and those are the only two I have actively working at the moment). 


 Two more kills, one battle should be enough to secure that.


Just to be safe, let's throw in a margin of overkill, shall we?


 For "Net Experience," the mission calls for nothing but Marat Shishkin Light tanks.


Good thing for me, the premium tier V M551 Sheridan Hi-Tech keeps it's dealer origins.


Despite the glacier reload times, this feisty little machine delivered not too badly.


On the flip-side, the tier IX Thunderbolt II has a very quick reload speed, but at the cost of lower damage. The Sheridan hits you with a wrecking ball, the Thunderbolt II is more like a nail gun (from a distance).   


Somewhere along the updates, it would appear I lost some of my progress onthe tier V Begelitpanzer 57?  Short of going through this blog and searching out what I may have written, I am at a loss to why I am only 50% through this vehicle. Still, a job half done performed adequately. 


This is a vehicle I almost never use, except for very rare occasions (and perhaps again in similar circumstances in the future). I was somewhat surprised with the results, but I was kinda disappointed with my teammates (it's a well known fact the some highly skilled players will "hide out" in the lower tiers to "pad their stats" and it looks like not one of those was among them).


I rolled into battle with what I thought was going to be a major disadvantage with the tier IV Scorpion 90, the stock ammunition....


 ....then I remembered this was a tier IV/V battle and all was good in the end.


Now, to continue on with "Deal Damage."

No comments:

Post a Comment