Monday 2 December 2019

Roll The Dice And Pay The Price


With the big switchover to My.Games service in a few days time, I figured I would spend some banked up myCoins at loot.my.com (too many mys in my opinion). Since I am lacking Credits, I took a gamble on the odds at cashing in big. Yeah, I should have seen those results coming....


 For the last cash purchase of the year, I went with something that had guaranteed results.


During the last Age of Rage Battle Path/Moscow Calling campaign, the top prize was the Soviet Object 490, a tier X experimental vehicle that never saw the light of a real production day. Needless to say, my interest level in acquiring one wasn't very high and I set my goals on the lesser tier VII ZUBR PSP premium Czech tank destroyer....


 ....and the tier VIII M-95 Degman, a prototype Croatian main battle tank.


For this current Last Patriot BattlePath/American Dream campaign, I have already collected the tier IX Stryker ADATS....


....and look forward to my attempt at the top vehicle, the American tier X CATTB (Component Advanced Technology Test Bed) MBT.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment