Friday 23 December 2016

These last few days....

So, to bring you up to speed on what I have been doing and other things going on, let's start with today and go backwards....


I decided to give War Thunder Ground Forces another try and this earn a Type-95 Ha-Go Commander Japanese tank is enough reason to do so. I am curious to see what changes have taken place in my absence.


Armored Warfare is having an up-to-the-end-of-the-year sale here. No word or answer to my inquiry about a Christmas/New Year's tank being given out for this year.....
 ....however, I did win a Facebook contest!


I couldn't help myself and downloaded World of Tanks again and collected the free Christmas/New Year's tank, the premium tier II Swedish L-60 Light Tank. Details on that are here.


Just like War Thunder, I am want to see what makes the game any different from the last time I played, all those months ago.


Finally, my son and I decided to finally try out the Global Operations mode in Armored Warfare. I did plan to craft a long write up about my experience there, but just perhaps, the video might do a better job than my words could....

No comments:

Post a Comment