Saturday 17 December 2016

One cool Cat


This time last year in Armored Warfare, I made a seasonal purchase https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/introducing-ice-edition-vehicles and picked up another high tiered premium Main Battle Tank, the tier VI Leopard 2AV ICE (more or less, to be a garage mate to my previously acquired, same tiered MBT-70 MERC).


I liked the seasonal esthetics and the early reviews were very favorable for this vehicle. With that, I took the risk, bought it and after the very first battle....



....learned a painful lesson that I couldn't use the Leopard ICE like my much better armored MBT-70 MERC. So, after carefully reviewing in my mind where I went wrong, I changed up my gameplay for the next round....



Perhaps, I played it a little too conservatively, but my team won and I lived.


One year later, did I still remember those painful first lessons? Have a look at this and you tell me!


No comments:

Post a Comment