Saturday 3 December 2016

Restarting the path to a goal


Shortly after starting in Armored Warfare, I set a goal to acquiring the then-new tier IX T-90 Russian Main Battle Tank. After many months of play, both solo and with a few other friends, I made it as far as the tier VIII T-80.


However, real life and other activities pulled me from this and a few other games, the goal was put on the back burner. Over the last while, I have found a few minutes, here and there, to play a few rounds in Armored Warfare, more or less to collect some bonuses and the tier III premium IS-7 just this last October. In light of all that, I decided to take another look at my progress towards the tier IX prize.


Well now, that would explain all the dust on it.



Seems to still perform as good today as I remembered it used to.


Perhaps, it's time to get a little more serious about things. Although I don't have the time to sit and play for hours on end, exclusively immersed in Armored Warfare, I do think I can spare a few moments during the weeks ahead to push on and up to achieving that goal.

At very least, I can claim the victory of that loose end being tied off.

No comments:

Post a Comment