Thursday 29 December 2016

Making progress and a few preparations


During this Holiday Season, I have wondered into the other tank lines to prepare for some of the announced changes coming up in the next update. One of those is the removal/replacement of the XM1 Main Battle Tank at tier VI.

I had and still hold out hope that players who own this tank will either be given it back once it becomes a premium (stated many times on the forums this will not happen, but I have this feeling it's not the absolute final word on this matter) or a mission to acquire one will appear in a future update (more than likely, another time consuming grind-fest in PvP, something I will not be interested in).

Time will tell which way things go with this vehicle.


Since I picked up the premium Centauro 120 WOLF during this Holiday offering, I took another look at my progress in the same dealer that has the tech tree version. Although I am a long ways off to the current tier VII model and after the update, will be even further away from attaining it, I figured I would finish off my long abandoned tier IV LAV 300 and move up at least one more tier towards a new goal.


Although a specific date for when the next update is being released hasn't been announced as of yet (vague talk about near the end of January), my progress through the tier VII T-80 is coming along at a comfortable pace. If I go into full-panic-mode, I have more than enough Global Reputation to unlock the next tank in line, the tier VIII T-90. However, I am coming up a little short in the credit department with all my other vehicle purchases and upgrades.


However, I am not too concerned about at this moment. Across the tiers, I believe if I work all my premium vehicles and perform well in those placed battles, I could have this in my garage, before the update deadline.

A quick link for the very short windowed Gold special taking place on December 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment