Friday 16 December 2016

Seasonal browsing, planning and a battle to get things rolling


Armored Warfare announced a sale like no other I have seen before in a game of this genre (at least, one that I played). Check out the details here. Although I am relatively happy with my current selection of premium vehicles, I do have a few holes in the tiers I want to have covered.


Besides the offerings through the portal, every premium vehicle is half off through the game client.

Yes, all of them.

Now, I am not a collector by any means, if it's not practical and I have to pay for it, I am not interested. Freebies on the other hand, I gladly take and use as the mood dictates. And, I am also in a buying mood.


Almost a full year ago, I parked the first Armored Warfare Seasonal gift tank, a tier III Type-59 Legend, in my garage. As I await any news if there will be another gift given out again this year, I took a look back at results of that first battle....



Sadly, I didn't make a video of it (I wasn't making movies back then and replays didn't exist yet).


A year later, we have replays and  I do make videos....


No comments:

Post a Comment