Tuesday 6 December 2016

The Bank of Challenger


A reoccurring theme in this blog has been my high praise for tier VII Challenger 1 Wolf premium MBT. Over and over again, it has proven it's worth, both with rewarding gameplay in Armored Warfare and the fact this rolling bunker is nearly unstoppable.


I want to stress the word "nearly", I have on occasion pushed this vehicle past it's exceptional tolerances and durability limits and became a flaming wreck. Putting that aside, you would think I would be all over the "new and improved" offering, the tier VIII premium Challenger 1 Falcon?


After reading about this vehicle here https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/introducing-new-collectors-edition-vehicles

I admit, I was curious to see just how much the asking price was....


Perhaps, with a little more situational awareness, fortunate timing and some luck, I can still produce some fantastic experiences with my lower budget choice....


No comments:

Post a Comment