Sunday 23 April 2017

The Jungle Dragon


One of those other detours I took while playing Armored Warfare was exploring Chinese Tanks from Zhang Feng. While I have read about some complaints on the forums in the past concerning the effectiveness of these vehicles ingame, I must be enjoying a very long good luck streak with them.

A while back, armed with news on the changes planned for Zhang Feng's vehicles, I played out the then tier VII Type 90-II for one battle and waited for the big switcho changeo to take place.

Here is a flashback to my last comments on this topic and a gameplay video before the latest patch.


Now, with Update 0.19 finally here, bringing all these changes (one I just discovered and don't like, the fact you can't buy permanent camouflage for tanks with credits anymore), how does the down-tiered Type 98 hold up under battle pressures in this new environment?

No comments:

Post a Comment