Wednesday 26 April 2017

The Leopard and The Monkey






If certain numbers are to believed, then something truly remarkable appears to have happened to the Leopard tanks in Armored Warfare.

For the longest time, most of the Leopard line had to be played with a particular level of thought and awareness. Although fairly quick and well armed, they were more thinly armored compared to other Main Battle Tanks and couldn't take a serious hit. However, through the use angling to help with incoming shot deflection, they could extend their presence in a battle.

After taking note of this change in the garage, I was curious to see how it would actually perform ingame.

As an added bonus, I was treated to a rare occurrence. I am not sure how to exactly label this type of player, without crossing over the realm of "good taste." Jerk was the first thing that popped into my mind, but I will settle for Monkey instead....


No comments:

Post a Comment