Saturday 22 April 2017

Rewarding and Reaping


While I was so busy checking out the changes to Armored Warfare within the game itself, I neglected to visit the forums or read any news on the portal. So, for the last few days I have been trying to figure out why I was collecting what I thought was random Gold drops. Turns out, there is something going on for a limited time.


From here on forward, I am not going to bother with posting screenshots pre and post 0.19, since the armor and weapons values have been adjusted on non-comparable scales.

Last Christmas, one of the final purchases for the game was a set of then tier VI Terminator Reapers. One for me, one for my son. To recap, here was our first battle together with them....


Now that the premium Terminator's have been moved up to tier VIII, I have read quite a few complaints on the forums about these vehicles being useless in battle. I just had to see for myself....


No comments:

Post a Comment