Thursday 27 April 2017

Returning to the Russian Path


One of my original goals when I came to Armored Warfare was to proceed up through Soviet/Russian line and put a T-90MS in my garage. Along the way, I took a few detours and experimented with other vehicle classes, even adding a tier X asset (Leopard 2AX) to my modest collection.

Now, it's time to get back on track. When last I played towards this accomplishment, I had reached the then tier VIII T-90 before I wandered off. After Update 0.19, the T-90 has been moved down a tier and replaced with the T-90A.

Visually, both vehicles look almost exactly the same (the rendering is very different on the 90A, perhaps a "realism look" was being attempted), but I seem to recall the old 90 was tougher in a fight then it's replacement.

Here was a battle in the 90, before the update....


....and now, the T-90A.


No comments:

Post a Comment