Thursday 27 April 2017

Top Cat


After reading on the Armored Warfare forums about other players having issues with redeeming the Tier X Token from the recently moved Centauro 120, I was a little apprehensive myself on continuing towards the Leopard 2AX. However, as the old saying goes, "your mileage may vary."


Starting from tier I and moving up, I selected all the vehicles that had Renowned status, clicked on the upgrade screens and proceeded to unlock all of the Global Reputation modules. Once I had more than enough to cover the Token unlock, I returned back to the Centauro 120 and made my attempt.


Okay, that worked. Perhaps, it was a problem with credits not being accepted? That would appear to not be the issue either. In any case, here is the cardinal battle with my brand new and first tier X vehicle, the Leopard 2AX!


Well now, wasn't that interesting? Time to get back on my original track....

No comments:

Post a Comment