Friday 21 April 2017

Collecting on the Higher Rate


This was my predictor when news of the Centauro 120's move from tier VII to tier IX in Update 0.19 started to circulate on the Armored Warfare forums.


However, with the readjustment of armor and damage values, the figures are pretty much a mute point now.


Nevertheless, the move up brings the Centauro 120 closer to the end game assets, including the new tier X Leopard 2AX (formerly labeled the 2A7, I believe), a vehicle that has piqued my interest. But, to get to there, I would still have to fight my way up by using the new and improved 120.


After that battle, I played around with some banked up Global Reputation and closed the gap on my first tier X token. Although my goal for the longest time was to progress up towards the Russian T-90MS, the Leopard 2AX is just compelling for me to ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment