Saturday 23 January 2016

Soon there could be three


After reading this, posted by Silentstaker on the Armored Warfare forums https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?57942-From-the-Shadows there is more than just a strong hint another dealer added to the game.

Although speculation is running high on the possibles to be added with a new incoming source of armored fighting vehicles, little has been fully confirmed. Some have taken to data mining the client for answers....



I curious as I am myself, I will exercise some patience and wait on the official word or when the client is updated and reveals all the new goodness. In the meantime, I will check on the odd thread and post, read and remember how close members of the community really got, or how far they were off, when the update time rolls around.

However, I kinda thought something was up, when the Type 59 was being given out for Christmas. I had this feeling it was more than just a poke at WarGaming, almost like a harbinger of things to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment