Wednesday 27 January 2016

Shot by shot


Until such time that replays are introduced to Armored Warfare, taking screenshots like an excited tourist will just have to do. I had thought about using a video recording software, something I have experimented with in the past, but will wait for Obsidian at activate this feature. My problem with watching a video, the creator makes a movie about what they want you to see, not so much about what I would like to look at. However, the same applies to screenshots as well.


My goal here was to take a shot-by-shot of every enemy vehicle I destroyed during a given battle. While some of them did turn out okay....


....others did not. It was tricky trying to get a good bead on an enemy vehicle and try to time a screenshot with the firing command.



This two shot sequence was almost perfect, making an impossible penetration to kill this tier VI T-72A. No sooner had it appeared, I had a good line, but was a little slow on capturing the explosive results.


Foliage can play havoc with an attempt to capture that special moment, along with teammates shooting at the same target I was.


Then, there is what I call washout. Due to the games visual effects and my poor timing, I produced this less than fantastic image.

Perhaps, more practice, or try something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment