Thursday 21 January 2016

An update to the new and a look at current progress


Update 0.12.1776 brings all sorts of changes to Armored Warfare, read more here https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/introducing-update-0121776 Coming in at a hefty 530.6 megabytes, I decided to do something else, while the patch downloaded and installed.




I picked through the performance of using my tier V Cheiftain Mk V from just the other day. Although it was a PvE match, I still came in second overall, not bad considering it had been many weeks since I used this tank. I forgot how slow it was, but remembered very quickly just how many hits it could take and stay in the fight. However, I let it's near invulnerability get the best of me and I became the only casualty for my team.


With the update completed, I took out the Chieftain, to see if there were any hidden differences the patch notes didn't include. Plus, with all of the hype and controversy being generated around the release of the tier V Chieftain Mk VI, I wanted to see, first hand, if any of it carried down to the Mk V.




I came in third and survived. Also, I didn't notice anything different on how the tank performed and the results were solely achieved through my mostly-average play.



Something new did appear as I went through the after battle screens. Earnable paint? Hmmmm....


Also, time to correct some neglect, such as upgrades on the road to the Challenger 1. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment