Tuesday 26 January 2016

So, I saw a Flavor of the Month


If you look very closely, I am in my tier VI Leopard 2AV ICE, behind the tier V Chieftain Mk VI in the forefront. With all the hype on the forums, some positive, lots negative, I was just hoping to catch a glimpse of one in battle, not on somebody's stream or video.



Here's the current stage of progress for my tier V Chieftain Mk V.


This is what is being reported for the Chieftain Mk VI. By comparison alone, there is very little that could be considered remarkable going for the Mk VI.

My prediction is this, those players used to the Chieftain playstyle will find themselves right a home in a Mk VI, despite coming up a little short in attributes vs the MK V, after upgrades. For others, there could be a struggle, however, how long that lasts is purely dependent on the player using it and learning to make better use of the strengths it does posses.

So, back to the battle where I finally did spot a Mk VI in the wild and here are the results....




The Mk VI did exceptionally well, beyond my expectations I had for the tank. However, it was driven by a rather aggressive player, who wasn't afraid to fight from the frontlines, while I hung back, taking more careful shots at foes. Because of how they played, I am leaning towards my first prediction, a more veteran player or somebody very familiar with the Chieftain/British playstyle.


Despite being a top tiered tank and coming in second from the bottom, I did collect on another little surprise. Funny how time flies when you are having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment