Sunday 24 January 2016

Quality playtime, with a certain Type


Another Sunday afternoon in Armored Warfare, this time, playing the lower tiers with my son. He made the decision to advance up the Wölfli Main Battle Tank line, but was lacking in the credit department. Plus, only having the tier III Leopard 1 as his top tank, there was a long way to go for his goal, the tier IV OF-40.


I am made suggestion that he use the only premium tank in his garage, the tier III Type 59 Legend, to start funding his up-tiered venture. He agreed and off we went.


Although I switched my lower tank usage around, he stayed fairly consistent with using his Type. With an opening amount of about 200k in credits, I figured it wouldn't take too long to collect 480k to purchase his OF-40. I was so wrong.


But, in the end, how much time it took for him to achieve this first goal wasn't important, it was the time we spent playing together, to make it happen, made it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment