Thursday 31 October 2019

Monster Machine Sphinx


The Halloween event for Armored Warfare is now in full swing and of course, there are some tricks and treats to go with the occasion.


First, the tricks.

Have a look at what you can collect over the next few days, if you meet the requirements. If you have the tier VIII VCAC Mephisto, the Wizard Skin (called Enchanted ingame) doesn't look all that bad for it.


Then, there are the treats.

I was anticipating the return of the "Monster Machines" and came to the conclusion I was going to get the "top of the line" model, the tier X Panhard Sphinx Armored Fighting Vehicle. Although I turned my nose up at it last year, I wasn't going to pass up on it this year, if the right buying conditions were met.

Pictured above you can see what looks like a real deal on the Crates (left), but one has to remember these are the older style mechanics, meaning there are no blueprints to collect. So, for that price, one has to hope and pray the Sphinx drops or you could wind up being sorely disappointed.


The second set is a flat out purchase of the vehicle, more to my liking. As always, I forget the exchange rate from USD to CDN isn't in my favor and the package I was interested in came to over $134.00 CDN. Well, I told myself, "With all the extra stuff at that price, no Christmas shopping on Armored Warfare this year...."

No comments:

Post a Comment