Monday 21 October 2019

Armata Agenda


As a rule of thumb for myself, I don't normally play nor showcase rental vehicles from Armored Warfare. One of the reasons is the available vehicle doesn't quite fit into my "plans." With mixed results, I try not to buy too many of the same type of premium for the same tiers (like for example, having three or more tier VIII Tank Destroyers?). Gift and reward machine are a different story, but if I feel I don't really need it, I won't get it (case in point, the recent Age of Rage campaign, where I made the firm decision to not get the tier X Object 490). 

The second reason is to avoid the temptation to buy whatever I was trying out (because the top tiered ones are not cheap to buy into). Although the "hmmm" thought crosses my mind more so on a "flat out" purchase, just dropping money down and getting the machine, with no strings attached (the price point on the recent pre-sale tier IX QN-506 Chinese Terminator made it an easypass).

Loot Boxes are another easily avoidable purchase, up until now. During these Fourth Anniversary events, I collect a instantly activated seven rental of the premium tier X T-14 152 Russian Main Battle Tank. Although I go into much deeper detail in the following video, I did find my resolve on those particular Loot Boxes starting to sway (coming in around $69.00 CDN, not a bad price for gambling).

With a couple of days left before the rental expired, I decided to rescind my rental rule and see first hand if the price I would have paid equaled any value for me and future plans....

No comments:

Post a Comment