Wednesday 31 October 2018

Armored Warfare Halloween Special (of sorts)


It's that time of year again and here's a few things that are going on in Armored Warfare, for a limited time.

If you want to try this free-to-play game out for yourself, go to this link (or bookmark it/favorite it for a later time).


Already under way and running until November 2nd, is the Trick or Treat event. Go here and try or luck on a door, you might get a prize or a scare.


I am not too excited myself on purchasing these, but if these premium macabre machines are a must have for your garage, click here for all the details.

In order to collect and/or purchase these items and more, you will need to create a new or have an existing my.com account.


For me, the return of the Halloween themed garage is almost like a "homecoming."

Three years ago this month, I first started playing Armored Warfare, just before the onset of the Season of "Spooks and Spectres." Compared to Christmas (which is only a few months away), Halloween is a little more humble (besides, the end of the year always brings out the big sales and events).

Nevertheless, I have been wanting to do an unscripted "as I played it" Halloween Special of sorts and figured that my return to Armored Warfare is just as good a place to do that from....

No comments:

Post a Comment