Friday 11 October 2019

The ADATS Agenda, Part 2


For a limited time, Armored Warfare is offering up a nearly irresistible deal on a few premium vehicles, rare commanders and other goodies, check those out here.To be perfectly honest, I was close to clicking the "Buy" button....

For $99.00 USD, I would have received all of the described items, except for one. See, I already own the tier IX Centauro 120 Wolf and instead of another one (which wouldn't have happened and rather pointless too), 14,000 Gold would have been placed in my reserves. That alone is worth about $72.00 (a rough estimate)!

Short of breaking out a pencil and paper, the $99.00 deal looked very good, then it was converted to CAD when I was at PayPal. $137.00 (rounded up)! Yeah....a reluctant pass....


Instead, I settled for the free stuff.


It took a few battles, but I finished the Support Fire Medals portion, along with the daily task, this one was called Binoculars. Tireless Support continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment