Tuesday 15 October 2019

Anniversary Machines, T-62 Veteran


As I sit here and write this, it has been one whole week since the start of a Fourth Anniversary for Armored Warfare, except it never came to pass? Despite this oversight (or outright omission of events), I have decided to have a look back at the vehicles during previous anniversaries.

While not officially an Anniversary Machine, the tier III T-62 Veteran was the first vehicle I (and many, many others) collected when I started with Armored Warfare in what could be called "Year Zero." In this link, I talk about how and why I got originally involved with Armored Warfare and more about the vehicle pictured at the top of this post.


One thing I can say for certain, four years later, very little about it has changed, unlike the game around it....

No comments:

Post a Comment