Wednesday 9 October 2019

The ADATS Agenda


The top prize for the American Dream Update for Armored Warfare is the tier IX Stryker ADATS and I want it.


Here is a screenshot of my progress when I started my short session for the day, since I am not at home and have a very limited time to play after work.


I am not ashamed to admit that some requirements will be bought with Gold, I have stated this in previous posts. I can afford this option, especially for missions that take place in gamemodes I have no interest in playing, which usually occupy the bottom two on this list. 


One of four down.


The top of the list mission I can complete within the first or second battle, in this case, my tier VI WZ-1224 Chinese MBT makes short work of this task. 


Two of four down.


The next battle, this time with my recently acquired tier VIII M1A2 Abrams deals a double blow to the progress list....


....with starting the ball rolling on the remaining two tasks. For me, Tireless Support is accomplished by disabling enemy vehicles by shooting at their tracks and letting my teammates deal the damage. Fire Support Medals require dealing out around 51% damage to the enemy and letting teammates to finish them off.

With 1/3 the progress already completed, I don't see any major issues (except for time available to play them out) holding me back from attaining this machine for my garage. Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment