Sunday 13 October 2019

Urban Predator


As it goes for tier IX premium vehicles in Armored Warfare, I have passed on a few that came available recently. One such machine is pictured above, the Chinese QN-506 that was a preorder just a short while ago and now have appeared in the garages of those who purchased them. I found the $109.00 USD price tag to be a little too high for my wallet.


Right now, but ending very soon, is the Abrams AGDS, part of a two tier IX vehicles deal (along with a couple of commanders, a tier VI machine and other goodies) for only $99.00 USD. For me, it was the after conversion price of almost $137.00 CDN that turned my interest off (despite the fact I would have put 14,000 Gold in the coffers).


That 14k Gold would have been the reimbursement for the vehicle pictured above, the Centauro 120 Wolf, which I have owned and used for a very long time now.

As it stands, I will continue working on my progress for the next tier IX machine to grace my garage, the Stryker ADATS (unless something that's a little more reasonably priced pops up) and take this old favorite out as a preview of sorts for the aforementioned other.

No comments:

Post a Comment