Tuesday 8 January 2019

Sure Thing Gambling


Last time in Armored Warfare, I experimented with using with a Self Propelled Gun in the Arabian Nights campaign. Well, I have decided to go forward with my attempt to finish all twenty battles for the achievement, before the next two chapters are released.


I am not sure why, but I also decided to "roll the dice" on acquiring a new premium vehicle through spending some of my banked up myCoins.Based on the color coding, it's pretty easy to guess which items would be considered common, rare and....very rare?

 The first purchase put a vehicle I already owned into my garage....


....converted into Gold for something better down the road.

The second (and last purchase) parked an "undressed" twin of a vehicle I bought a very long time ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment