Sunday 20 January 2019

Blockage


Sometimes, performing a certain task in a video game sounds like a relatively easy thing to do and Armored Warfare is not exception to this deception.


Take this for example, earn 15 Target medals to advance to the next mission. Without knowing what that would entail, it sounds pretty straightforward, right?


However, after one reads the description of the requirements, that task comes more into focus.


Despite the fact I have already three out of the fifteen needed, the task is far from easy and if you are willing to continue, I will share my tips for how I did and hope to continue to do it.


First, I weigh the dangers and approach known spawn points or capture circles and prepare to take a beating. Auto-cannons are the best weapon to be attack by, since the penetration and damage levels aren't nearly as worrisome as larger caliber cannon shells (which can be mitigated to a degree with angling the vehicle I am using).

Having a field rebuild kit installed (since this is to be played out in PvE mode anyways) is a very necessary thing to have, just in case I underestimate the strength of the single or multiple opponents attacking me. I have discovered the best results for collecting on this requirement is being alive at the end of the battle.

The hard part is gauging how much "potential" damage I have shrug off, since these metrics are not readily available during the battle.....

It boils down to the vehicle I am using, the team and map I am assigned with and the strategy the enemy using, along with their compliment assets they brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment