Wednesday 23 January 2019

Fortress Conquered


Perhaps I should have had the cameras rolling for this epic battle in Armored Warfare.


I started things off with collecting the Daily Login Rewards.


Next, I set about in my attempt to finish off the Fortress portion of the "Abrams Storm" mission. A solid start with what some would consider "too weak a contender"....


....with a "I am not sure why it didn't happen for me during this battle" interruption....


....and finally concluding the whole venture with an old favorite.


Fortress is now complete.


I have no desire nor interest in completing the next task as required....


....so I will just "buy pass" it.


Now, just to save up through the "rise and repeat" cycle of collecting BattleCoins for the next task.

No comments:

Post a Comment