Saturday 12 January 2019

News And Progress


With the discontinuation of news and other announcements about Armored Warfare on the NA/EU forums, one now has to go to the RU forums for such things, like this translated article that caught my interest.

In light of this, I decided to take out an old favorite to the sands of battle....



Speaking of sands, I had another encounter with a M1A1 Storm during a battle in the very same location, albeit in a much different vehicle, my Russian Ramka-99.


Of course, my desire to have one of these for my very own, spurred me on to try and complete the Arabian Nights mission I was attempting. Little did I know it was finished with almost no effort (thanks in part to the slow firing auto-cannon on the Rosomak M1M Wataha that made short work of the task).


So, I played out this one....


....bought out the next one with BattleCoins....


....and ready to save up for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment