Friday 25 January 2019

A Bit Of A Push


Although it wasn't my first battle for this session of Armored Warfare, I thought it was a cool enough screenshot to put in this post.


Even the game went well for me, decent returns and a fairly good team.


With a pretty busy weekend coming up, I decided to put in as much gametime as I could, so I ran the gambit of nearly all my premium vehicles, along with a few progression assets I have been slowly building the reputation for.


Since the current Battle Coin bonus is a limited time event, I wanted to bank up and cash in as much as I could to move on to the next task.


I will give it my very best shot at collecting those twenty five Blue Stars, but I have this feeling that getting enough Battle Coins will be a much easier thing to do to pass on to the final chapter of my "Abrams Storm" progress series.

No comments:

Post a Comment