Thursday 17 January 2019

Show Me The Money!


I present to you a little something from Armored Warfare and a little something from Real Life.


Starting with Armored Warfare, here was my opening Credit balance for the day.


First things first, I collected the guaranteed payout from the Login Bonus. 


Next, I took a little trip to myLoot and picked up three Gold Chests. The picture above shows a person's chances at the prizes, light green representing "most likely," orange indicated "possible, just don't hold your breath."



Needless to say, I didn't cash in big, but I didn't walk away empty handed either.


Anyhow, the credit total with the previous balance and what I collected before my first battle of this session in my tier X Turkish Altay premium MBT.


Not too shabby in the results department, although the Credit payout would have been somewhat better if I had activated some Premium. Also seen is the state of my progress for the "Abrams Storm" mission.


After running through most of my higher tiered premium vehicles, I decided to work on my tier VIII BMPT Terminator (Ramka-99) progression. Auto-cannons do speed up the mission progress.


I admit, making Credits in PvE without premium, can be a long, slow endeavor, especially when a player isn't pulling off a spectacular performance.


And of course, there was another denomination I am banking up.

From the Real Life files, a scam.

Like millions of people around the world, I use Facebook, mostly for personal and family reasons. However, there was an ad Gather-Trend that popped up a few times over this last Christmas Season that was too irresistible to ignore (well, at least for me it was).

Despite my better judgement and ignoring that little voice in my head that warned this seemed to good to be true, I placed an order for what I thought was going to be a "smoking deal" and left for my two week rotation for work.


While I was gone, the package arrived and my wife texted me a picture of it. For some odd reason, it struck me as a little on the small side for being a 1/16 scale Tank....hmmm.


With my two weeks over and safely returned home, I couldn't wait to see this remote controlled Leopard replica I had ordered.


I guess this must be a "secret sphere variant" I haven't heard of before?

In all seriousness, if a deal, be it in Real Life or on the internet looks too good to be true, take the time to research the product you might be considering to buy (compare values/prices) and take a close look at the seller, especially if the name is unfamiliar to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment