Saturday 19 January 2019

From The Green And Uping The Mean


When last I posted something about Armored Warfare, I had just completed the second chapter of Caribbean Crisis.


Now it's the weekend and  higher rewards bonus was made active in the Special Operations game mode and there is one machine I have that could use all the help it can get for a much needed upgrade.


Sadly, I wasn't anywhere near the beginning of Caribbean Crisis to take full advantage of this, but every little bit helps (especially when I experience "all the stars lining up" like the above pictured battle results).


Some players could and might still point out that I could have used some of my banked up free Reputation to bypass the pain and frustration of playing the tier VIII BMPT Terminator (Ramka-99) in it's "fresh from the showroom" condition.


The funny thing was, I was just getting used to playing with a....deficiency when I took another look at my progress towards some badly needed, better ammo.


However, I am not going to allow myself to "suffer" through with more missed opportunities in the future, like I had to endure since I got this Russian machine.


The orange line represents what I am currently firing from the guns, the blue line is the ATGM install and the inserted image is the new rounds for the "pew-pew" dispenser. Before to showcase the changes to that asset, a little excursion on a tropical, Atlantic island....

No comments:

Post a Comment