Monday 15 April 2019

Imagine if Armored Warfare had a coin-op clone (Revisited)?



Over three years ago, I tried out and wrote up a bit of a review for the then recently released game demo called Gear Guns.

Back then, I wasn't making gameplay videos to accompany the articles I write, like I do now, instead I resorted to using mostly screenshots to add visuals to the written words. As for the game itself, I didn't progress very far (this certain bridge proved to be a very formidable obstacle) and like many of my other projects, Gear Guns was put off to the side and slowly forgotten about over time. 

Now, inspired by a similar vehicle in another game, I decided to come back and revisit this title, armed with all the skills I have acquired since I played it last....


If you want a copy of you very own, click here and download it, at your leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment