Thursday 18 April 2019

Leopard Of Ice


For this Easter Weekend, Armored Warfare has a few things going on.

First off, they are having a sale of all ICE Edition vehicles (all of which are main battle tanks), Object 430 ICE Tier IV, OF-40 ICE Tier IV, T-72AV ICE Tier V, M60A3 ICE Tier V and the Leopard 2AV ICE Tier VI (not that I was trying to collect them, but I have all them, except for the M60A3 ICE). For more details on that, check out this link. I was checking out the Web Shop and it would appear there are not on any kind of Gold discount.


A Holiday in Armored Warfare wouldn't be complete without decals and to cover that, go here, collect yours and have a look at the other goodies that are being offered.

An excuse as good as any, I decided to roll out with my own Leopard 2AV ICE and battled it out on a snowy themed map....

No comments:

Post a Comment