Monday 22 April 2019

China Watchdog


Oddly enough, I really don't have any exciting adventures from Armored Warfare to share.

This past weekend was a X5 event for PvE and I was merely trying to make the most of this to speed up the progress on a few vehicles (time permitting, of course). With no new assets added to my garage, progression or premium, there wasn't anything to showcase. Even the battles could be viewed as somewhat pedestrian. Well, there were bad episodes in a few Hardcore sorties, but let's just forget those happened....


I did get noticed by a player during one battle, a name I haven't seen in literally years (and this particular battle ended in a horrible defeat).


The only excursion worthy of sharing would be this cautiously started to recklessly aggressive near the end last battle of this bonus weekend (which runs until early Tuesday morning, but ends for me on a Monday late afternoon) in my tier VI Chinese Type 96.

No comments:

Post a Comment