Sunday 14 April 2019

Call It A "I Did That?" Moment


One of the reasons why I haven't been able to showcase a lot of new (not necessarily new to the game, but new to my garage) vehicles from Armored Warfare is the long progression requirements between the the tiers. Granted, there has been a few recently added premiums to the game, but most are lower tier (or have a wacky, permanent camouflage scheme, or just another version of existing assets) and they don't really interest me.

But getting back to the progression side of things, in order to move from a current vehicle to the next, with a decent measure of advancement requires a fair amount of time (which I don't have a whole lot of extra to spare these days) and wining results (one still collects Reputation and Credits on a defeat, but not even close to the same scale as a victory).

It is during the time I can find to play, when the gameplay cameras are turned off, I am grinding out my current vehicles towards the next in line, like my tier VIII Ramka-99 (BMPT Terminator). At the time of this posting, I am around 65% completed progress, fully upgraded and always hoping to capitalize to the maximum during every battle.

Sometimes, the spirit of defeat is too strong to overcome, other times, the victory shows me the effort I put in as quantified metrics I have never seen before....

No comments:

Post a Comment