Monday 8 April 2019

Can't Think Outside The Missile Box


Because, the best place I heard to take selfies is the bathroom....

Nevertheless, I have hit a crossroads of sorts in Armored Warfare. I will repeat it in the video at the end of all of this (if you watch it), but I feel like I have run out of ideas. Sometimes, I do something that aligns with a current special or event, other times it's just a random thing that comes to me (depending on the mood).

And since it takes a very long time (which I don't have a lot of) for a casual player (which I am these days) to grind out mid to upper tier machines, the gaps between videos and articles becomes wider, without having to resort to using Free Reputation to narrow down the gaps.


For the sake of doing something new, I have done the latter....

No comments:

Post a Comment