Wednesday 10 April 2019

The Wane Of The Wasteland




As I look back over this event, I am rather pleased (even if I did feel pressured at times) at my accomplishments and acquisitions. My main goal was to part the tier X Turkish Altay in my garage and thanks to back when the NA/EU forums were still up and running, I was able to do so, thanks to the observations, calculations and discussions that took place. Here's my thoughts when it first arrived.


The secondary and more time consuming goal I set for myself was the tier VII Abrams Storm.

Of all the vehicles being offered as prizes during this campaign, the Storm was the only one that appeared to offer value for the effort. Here were my comments on finally getting it and it's first battle.

Since the banked up BattleCoins won't carry over into the next event....


....might as well cash those in for some extra Credits.


Combing through my inventory, It was time to clean up for the next campaign comes.


I had already made up my mind I wasn't going to buy in the BMPT Model 2017 crates, with Gold or real money, so I decided to collect the payout for selling those pieces.


The same went for Wasteland Crates.

All done with old business, time for new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment