Tuesday 21 February 2017

Time to freshen up the joint!


I have been contemplating on updating the look for this blog for quite some time now, so here it is.

I have never admitted to being a great artist, but the new images capture the spirit, the very essence of what I was looking for, despite the lack of fine details. As much as I will miss my old, quickly thrown together T-62 Soviet/Russian tank and game logos header from days gone by, I thought the time was right to make a few visual changes. Also, the background image....


.... has be changed to complement the new header.

I believe this blog has evolved into something more than just me talking about armored vehicular combat in games, because I have dabbled with a few stalled short stories and covered some real life examples in movies and other places. I have even bigger, more ambitious plans down the road, if I can get the cooperation from key people at certain locations.

Who knows where this whole adventure will take me, besides beyond the realm of the virtual?

Comments and questions are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment