Sunday 12 February 2017

My way forward, for now


It has been over twenty four hours since the bombshell announcement was made concerning the departure of Obsidian Entertainment from Armored Warfare and the discussion continues

I am not going to add any speculation to the conversation, instead, I asked some pretty hard, but simple questions on the future of Armored Warfare, none have been answered at this time. That's fine.

Instead, I am going to proceed forward with the mindset that all of the announced changes from this series of articles will still take place, unless a new official word comes down, saying something different.



The last part of my progression plan was to put the dealer tree version of the Centauro 120 into my garage. Although I already own the premium version of this very same vehicle, with the compensation changes (that is, if that is still in the works) goes through, I will receive a transformed tier IX Tank Destroyer (to match the same premium version).

With uncertain times ahead, I used some banked up Global Reputation and credits to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment