Monday 13 February 2017

Into the unknown


With official word on the future direction of Armored Warfare from my.com a little slow in coming, I have decided to work under the mindset that all the work that Obsidian had accomplished, before their departure from the game, is going ahead and will be implemented.

Having said that, all of my goals for vehicle progression, in light of the previously announced changes and compensation notices, have been met and now I have come to the conclusion to scale back my activities.


First, I will continue on with the tier VIII Ariete Italian Main Battle Tank and take my time towards the next in line, Challenger 2. Since the Ariete was only planned to be a side step vehicle, removed from the main line of progression in the next update, staying the course to next asset will not effect possible incoming changes elsewhere.

Besides, knocking out the first battle of the day and collecting the bonuses from such action should be enough to not contribute to gameplay burnout, something that has set in very recently.



The second vehicle I will be causally playing will be the tier VI Leopard 2AV. I allowed progression to stall on this line quite some time ago and like the Ariete, picking up where I left off won't have any ripple effect on the planned changes. I miss playing with this Cat and figured that now is as good a time as any to push up towards another vehicle I have been denying myself....


No comments:

Post a Comment