Monday 6 February 2017

Go Centauro Go!


With the exact date of when the 0.19 Update for Armored Warfare is scheduled to be released being a closely guarded secret, I have been quietly grinding out one of my progression plans. 


My scheme was to bank up more than enough Free Reputation and merely finish off the tier V ERC-90 F4, skip through the Centauro B1 (play at least one battle, make the most of the Compensation plan for the next update) and slide into the currently tier VII Centauro 120.

However, with the surprise announcement of Happy Hours, I was able to play out the ERC-90 F4, albeit with an accelerated pace (and a big thanks to my real life family, for giving me the time to do so) and take the Centauro B1 out for it's first spin.

Today, I received news that my professional life might start taking up a lot more of my time, if a certain event takes place. Should that happen, playing Armored Warfare will be cut down considerably, so I had better tie up any loose ends in terms of progress that I want to achieve, with the time I still have that's free to do so.

Nevertheless, with an experiment that started with the tier IV LAV-300, to breaking down and purchasing the premium, currently tier VII Centauro 120 Wolf and seriously looking forward to the yet-unreleased LAV-105, I am having a lot of fun with wheeled tank destroyers.

With only seasonal paint, an experienced commander and untrained crew, here is the first battle in my brand new and total-lack-of-upgrades Centauro B1....


No comments:

Post a Comment