Sunday 6 August 2017

That Gritty Taste


Now that I have completed my goals through participation and performance in another project, I can return and focus on the unfinished tasks in Armored Warfare.

As of right now, I have effectively nine days (due to an odd European end time) and twenty seven victories to secure the 1,000 Gold reward and Episode 2 completion status.

So, let's apply a little math to this equation. Worst case scenario is all the remaining battles will run their full course of 15 minutes, that's 4 matches per hour (not counting queue time). With 13 already accounted for, that's about 7 hours to play out the rest (building a cushion for queue time). Meaning, I just have to play an hour a day, right up to the end and I will comfortably exceed the minimum requirements for completion.

Best I get back to the game....

No comments:

Post a Comment