Thursday 27 July 2017

Absentee Advancement


I haven't been spending too much time with Armored Warfare recently, since another game I am playing is also currently running a mission, but with a much smaller window for completion (or the attempt to do so). As for Storyline Campaign Part 2, I still have a surplus of time (compared to the other game) to achieve the 1000 Gold reward for the PvE Hard portion.

Over the past few days and on the side, I have been collecting the login bonus and catching up on any news that interests me from the main portal (and nothing much to speak of there).

However, I did squeeze in one battle, but the volume of the captured gameplay is incredibly quiet. Not sure what happened during the latest Nvidia ShadowPlay update and I tried every adjustment I could think of to improve the sound levels during editing.

Still, it's watchable, if you lean in close, or turn your volume up....

No comments:

Post a Comment