Tuesday 15 August 2017

The Baited Wolf


Despite having the highest tiered premium vehicle in Armored Warfare, I don't use it very often.

One of the reasons being is that I doesn't suit my preferred playstyle, namely the heavily armored, tracked type. The only wheeled tank destroyer that I do like to use more is the tier VIII AMX-10 RCR, mostly due to it's "skid steer" capability, turning without moving. I still have to remind myself with the other vehicles in this class and configuration, every time I want to turn in a new direction, I have to be motion first.

Sadly, the premium tier IX Centauro 120 Wolf Edition falls into the later category, then to make using it that much more difficult, a clip system was introduced for the main cannon. Although I read about this change somewhere, awhile back, I totally forgot about why I was experiencing glacial load/reload times, until this particular battle was well under way....

No comments:

Post a Comment