Wednesday 9 August 2017

Super Bradley to Save the Day?


Despite the fact I had already laid out plans to pace myself in finishing the PvE Hard portion of the Storyline Campaign, Episode 2 in Armored Warfare, that idea was thrown right out the window.

With my son off with a summer day activity, the wife at work and me enjoying a day off from my own job, I sat down and binge played the tier VII M1A1 Abrams from the moment the house became empty, until they came back home. Other than enduring the monotony of it all (eating and bathroom breaks), I was making pretty speedy progress, quickly knocking down my estimated seven hours to complete what I had left to do.

After, with everyone else in bed and just two more victories needed, the defeat streak started.

If you take a look at the picture above, note the times (Pacific Time) and the maps. For whatever reason, I was getting stuck with teams that were not nearly as cohesive as those I had been a part of earlier in the day. Nearly every battle lost during that period consisted of the other four human players getting annihilated by the never ending swarms of bots and yours truly being the last to fall on the battlefield in a fiery death. I just couldn't perform any miracles, the was no magic left in the Abrams.

So, for some unexplainable reason, I took a very serious gamble on the only other vehicle that qualified for this event that I owned, one that got me a short time ban some time ago, thanks to a serious issue with reticle bloom and team damage.

Here is battle 40 of 40 needed to finish the series....

No comments:

Post a Comment