Tuesday 6 November 2018

Series With Substance


Armored Warfare introduced Black Sea Incursion II back in September (the first chapter was revealed further back, in May) of 2018. This story driven and dictated PvE series has become a bit of a favorite for me, a reminder those old Choose-Your-Own-Adventure books from when I was a whole lot younger.

Since my return to the game in October, I have played through this four part series a few times now, on varying degrees of difficulty (bother from the scenarios themselves and questionable teammates) and thought it might be a good idea to showcase what these adventures entail.


For Part 1, I chose my newest acquisition, the Russian tier IX T-90MS....




Part 2 involved a vehicle a few tiers down, but nearly twice as tough, the tier VII British Challenger 1 Wolf premium....


As for Part 3 and 4? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment