Friday 23 November 2018

Black Friday, Red Dragon



I have been waiting for some time for a Japanese vehicle come to Armored Warfare and it finally happened on this Black Friday, but not without it's controversy and disappointments. 

My heart was happily skipping beats when I found out it was going to be the Mitsubishi Type 90, then it started to sink a bit when news of it being a premium vehicle made it's way out.


My heart nearly stopped altogether when I saw the only way to possibly attain one was by purchasing lootboxes and taking one's chances with the prize drops. In my opinion, the price was too high when it came to the "uncertainty factor" and have decided to wait and see when it becomes a more affordable and guaranteed purchase.


Besides, there was another Asian vehicle I had been eyeing up for a long time and with the current Black Friday sales, my banked up Gold couldn't resist the call of the Dragon anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment