Monday 5 November 2018

From Vladimir To Tagil


With the current discount special in Armored Warfare on for Russia UVZ line (short for Uralvagonzavod, the largest main battle tank manufacturer in the world, located in Nizhny Tagil, Russia), starting from the tier III T-62 all the way up to the tier X T-14 Aramata, and me, about to leave the virtual world for a "work-cation" in the real one for the next two week, I just had to see if I could finally complete a long over due task.

Thanks to my family who allowed me to play away uninterrupted, numbing my butt and straining my eyes by pouring on a binge grind this last weekend, to close the gap between my current tier VIII T-90A and the next in line, tier IX T-90MS.

However, I saved the last battle that crossed the threshold of completing a "three years in the making goal", with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment